This is a collaborative site of people studying Diptera and the acknowledgements of the contributors for various parts of the website are presented here. If you are a contributor to this site you can edit this page and add your acknowledgements.
- We are grateful to the EDIT project and the Natural History Museum, London for funding the development of the Scratchpads and the maintainance of 'The new Diptera Site'. We are especially grateful to the developers Vince Smith and Simon Rycroft of the WP6 Team for their continous help and support.
- The Carnidae taxon pages were first published as part of my postdoctoral fellowship at the Smithsonian's National Museum of Natural History and I am thankful to the Schlinger Foundation for funding the fellowship and to Chris Thompson for his support. (Irina Brake)
- The FLYTREE pages are supported by the U.S. National Science Foundation's Building the Dipteran Tree of Life: Cooperative Research in Phylogenetics and Bioinformatics of True Flies (Insecta: Diptera) EF-0334948.
- The Tabanidae taxon pages are supported in part by the U.S. National Science Foundation's Partnerships for Enhancing Expertise in Taxonomy (PEET) project DEB 0731528, "Taxonomic, Phylogenetic, and Evolutionary Studies of Horse flies (Diptera: Tabanidae): An Integrated Approach to Systematics Training."
- The Diptera BioSync meeting, held 7-9 October 2008 at the Encyclopedia of Life's Biosynthesis Center at the Field Museum of Natural History, Chicago, Illinois, USA, brought together dipterists from all over the world, thanks to a grant from the Biosynthesis Center.
- This website uses Google Analytics.